In the words of Junie B. : WOWIE. I learned so much over the last 2 days at the annual MACE conference, which is a tech conference for teachers. I hope to share some of the things I learned and how I'm applying it to my classroom with you all through my blog.
One website I was introduced to was Quietube....which allows you to watch youtube videos without all the "crap" -- related videos, comments, etc. Because every once in awhile an inappropriate related video or comment will be right near the video you are trying to use with students. This gets rid of all of that...plus it's just a lot less distracting.
So you go to quietube.com , and all you need to do is drag the button to your toolbar. Then when you have a youtube video you want to share, go to the video on youtube and click the quietube button on your toolbar and you'll go from this:
To this:



you should also check out a cleaner youtube -- it doesnt work with internet explorer, but it's just an extension, but you don't have to click anything extra, it just becomes your youtube link-- no favorites or comments-- but you can still make playlists & favorites- it's perfect for the classroom!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this cool button. I often find short videos on youtube and normally have to zoom my screen. Thanks again!
DeleteThank you for all of your technological knowledge and making understanding it easy! I'm sure you get these all the time, but I have awarded you the Lovely Blog Award.
ReplyDeleteIf you have a chance, stop by my blog and check it out!
Thanks!
Sarah
www.thefabulousfirstgrade-sarah.blogspot.com
An online value quote would be a decent alternative for you to seek after to you can in any event think about what the merchant might offer to what you got on the web. Think about financing cost and term and perceive how they stack up. cash advance san-diego
ReplyDeleteLeasers taking a gander at your credit report may get this under thought when deciding on the approval of an advance or rate important to renegotiate your auto contract after chapter 11. The resulting venture before re-financing your auto contract taking after insolvency is to work on developing your FICO assessment. cash advance
ReplyDelete