August 5, 2011

Cloud Inspector

I'm starting to think back to school plans and I love starting the school year with our weather unit. I saw this on Pinterest and decided to try to make it. It includes 10 types of clouds. Print it on cardstock, put a stick on it, cut out the middle square and venture outside for some cloud inspecting! Students look through the cut out square and can easily match up the cloud in the sky to the pictures to figure out what type of cloud they are looking at. Way cool, huh?

Click on the picture below to download...enjoy! If you like it, please follow me if you aren't already and leave a comment!



I arranged the cloud pictures so that the students will be able to identify the high, middle and low lying clouds. This is a great illustration that shows that:



Here's the original from Pinterest. I can't wait to inspect some clouds with my firsties!



11 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. This is the coolest thing!

    Lori
    Little Priorities

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea so much! Thank you for making it! It will be so neat to watch clouds with my kids this year! :)
    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome! Thanks so much for making this for us. :)

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, nice. I have never seen this. Great job and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just blogged about this FAB idea! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Katie
    Queen of the First Grade Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a wonderful share! Thanks so very much for making one, I can't wait to share with my students.


    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can have this one as an activity for my pupils

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi it is great that you give others the possibility to get that great material and I would love to get too, but I do not have "face book" and that means I cann't get it! Is there another way? Thank you!
    Best Regards
    Susanne Marti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I love this but I don't have a membership to Scrib'd. Is there any way that you could email it to me? It looks great! THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I'm not member to scribd. Is there any way that you could email it to me? Or upload in drop box? Thank you for this mater.

    ReplyDelete