LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Looks like your kiddos loved it too. So so cute!
This is awesome. I love your kids' poses! Too cute! I just found your blog, and I'm so glad I did!http://fifthgradeteacher-ld.blogspot.com/
Hi Gena! We LOVE this bulletin board design and featured it at our blog, Bulletin Board Ideas!You can find the full feature here:http://bulletinboardideas.org/3794/the-futures-so-bright-we-have-to-wear-shades/We were sure to give idea/photo credit, as well as a link back to your blog, but we'd love for you to check it out!Have a wonderful week,Kayla
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Looks like your kiddos loved it too. So so cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome. I love your kids' poses! Too cute! I just found your blog, and I'm so glad I did!
ReplyDeletehttp://fifthgradeteacher-ld.blogspot.com/
Hi Gena!
ReplyDeleteWe LOVE this bulletin board design and featured it at our blog, Bulletin Board Ideas!
You can find the full feature here:
http://bulletinboardideas.org/3794/the-futures-so-bright-we-have-to-wear-shades/
We were sure to give idea/photo credit, as well as a link back to your blog, but we'd love for you to check it out!
Have a wonderful week,
Kayla