I know some blog friends are just getting ready to head back to school. I offered these freebie downloads on Kleinspiration when I did a guest post for her a few weeks ago. Wanted to post them up on my blog for anyone who wanted to give 'em a try during the first few days of school. My kids just LOVED the Balloon Pop -- big hit!
Go HERE to download this freebie! Enjoy! If you like it, please leave me some feedback!
Click HERE to download Tic-Tac-Know for free!


Thanks for sharing! I am having a hard time getting the balloon pop one to work. It opens but as soon as I click a balloon it shuts down. It might just be on my system, but I thought I'd let you know. The tic tac toe works fine! Again,
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
Tessa
Spotlight on Kindergarten
I have an ENO board as my interactive whiteboard. Is there anyway that I can use programs that are for the smart board on that board?
ReplyDeleteYou are awesome and I awarded you my top ten blog award! go to my post and then get your award button! I heart you and all your hard work!
ReplyDeleteReagan
Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits
You are one of my top 10 blogs. Go and grab your award!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.teachingblogaddict.com/2011/05/top-10.html
-Misty
3rdgradesahoot.blogspot.com
Thank you so much for sharing!! :)
ReplyDeleteIndeed, even a distinction of 1% in your automobile advance financing cost can mean the distinction of a couple of hundred dollars over the life of the advance. Cash Advance Chicago
ReplyDelete