Hello everyone! One new thing I'm trying this year is posting reviews for tests on my classroom blog. To do this, I use the built in SMART recorder in my notebook software. An easy way to record lessons and reviews to post!
To find your SMART recorder, go to your SMART Board Tools, or you can do what I did, and click the gear under your floating toolbar, then drag the recorder to your tools. Makes it handy for you in the future:
Then, open up the SMART notebook lesson that you want to record. Once you have it open, click the recorder and it will come up like this:
Now press record and conduct your lesson. The recorder will not only record everything on your SMART board, it will also record your voice and anything you do on your desktop. So this means, your can open documents, open internet browsers and all of it will be recorded. So cool!
Here is an example of a StudyCast I did to help my first graders review for their math test. I got the idea from fellow techy teacher, Mr. Coley. I received a WONDERFUL response from parents, so I will be doing many more StudyCasts in the future. So yeah, I know I'm almost 30 *gulp*, but I sound like I'm 13 in the video. :) Hope you'll try out this feature in SMART notebook! I'd love to hear how you use it in your classroom!


Love your tally mark comment - 1,2,3,4, number five shut the door. I will have to use this. I have been using a smartboard for 8 years and I did not know you could do this!!! thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteTessa
Spotlight on Kindergarten
Very cool! I just tried it on my Promethean board. But mine shows the pen floating around but it also records. I also teach everyday math and we are finishing unit 1 next week. What a great video!!
ReplyDeleteThank you,
Little Priorities
This is awesome! :) Thanks for sharing this tip! I'm definitely going to use this with my SMART Board!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI wanted to let you know that I have nominated your blog for the Versatile Blogger Award.
More details are available on my blog.
❤Vintage Teacher
Vintage Teacher
wow. that was great!
ReplyDeleteAfter finding this on Pinterest at the beginning of the year, I started making studycasts for my first graders, too. Everyone at my school was so impressed, I'm teaching staff how to make their own at our next inservice... Thank you for helping me impress my new school (and, more importantly, my first graders!)
ReplyDeleteAmanda
With gratefulness years away, avoid inward urban communities unless you plan to wholesale houses to money financial specialists who don't pay consideration on the above danger components. Be a broker in the inward urban areas without owning anything. Consistently market to discover urgent merchants and hungry purchasers, then connection the two together for commissions you set per bargain. payday loans
ReplyDeleteThere are numerous moneylenders which give a free application to potential customers in the web since web is the simple and advantageous extraordinary spot where the vast majority go either to do inquire about, search for some data, purchase or buy and a large portion of all, the spot where there is no activity and no requirement for parking spot to stop your auto. cash advance
ReplyDeleteFor the individuals who might want to purchase a house, the lodging business has a ton to offer. Numerous alternatives are accessible. It relies on upon your inclination. You see there are numerous things that you need to consider when purchasing a house. These incorporate the area, the availability, the cost and others. Payday Loans
ReplyDeleteUtilize these tips to shape a general basic leadership structure, and make the most educated, well-thought decisions possible.Becoming a proprietor/administrator opens up an entire expression of trucking related circumstances that you'll not have the capacity to abstain from being a part of. Payday Loans
ReplyDelete