Look at all of those pins on the map! Those represent the participants so far in our 2011 Postcard Exchange, hosted by Mrs. Saoud of Primary Graffiti and myself! You can read more about this exchange HERE.
We are still looking for blogging teachers to join us from the following states:
**WEST VIRGINIA, OREGON, and INDIANA are no longer available.
If you are interested in joining in on the fun, visit Primary Graffiti and get the details on signing up HERE.
--------------------------------------
To assist the participants and other teachers as well with the postcard exchange or just letter writing in general, Erica Bohrer from Erica Bohrer's First Grade has a fabulous Letter Writing Unit. This 62 page unit includes a bibliography of letter writing themed books, lessons based on those books, anchor charts, file folder word walls, and reproducibles.
Erica is teaming up with The Techy Teacher and Primary Graffiti and giving away a copy of her Letter Writing Unit to one lucky winner! Want to win? Here's how:
- Follow my blog, Primary Graffiti, and Erica Bohrer's First Grade. Leave a comment for one entry!
- Follow Erica's TpT store. Click HERE to follow, and leave a comment for one entry!
- Post about the Postcard exchange and/or this giveaway on your blog. Leave a comment with a link to your post for a third entry!
That's 3 chances to win! Good luck! Deadline to enter this giveaway is Tuesday 9pm CST.



I follow all of your blogs!
ReplyDeleteMagnificent Multiagers!
I follow Erica's TpT store!
ReplyDeleteMagnificent Multiagers!
And I posted about the postcard exchange! Clicking on my blog's name will take you there. :) YAY!
ReplyDeleteMagnificent Multiagers!
I follow all 3 blogs!
ReplyDeleteJena
1st Grade with Miss Snowden
I follow Erica's TPT store!
ReplyDeleteJena
1st Grade with Miss Snowden
I follow all three AWESOME blogs! :o)
ReplyDeleteCindy
ccfirstteacher@gmail.com
Erica is on my favorite sellers list at Tpt! :o)
ReplyDeleteCindy
ccfirstteacher@gmail.com
I posted about the postcard exchange and the giveaway at:
ReplyDeletehttp://1stgradewithmisssnowden.blogspot.com/2011/06/post-card-exchange-and-giveway.html
Jena
1st Grade with Miss Snowden
Okay, so I didn't read the directions. Sorry I had to delete the above comments.
ReplyDeleteI follow all three blogs.
Lights! Camera! Action!
I follow Erica's TpT store.
ReplyDeleteLights! Camera! Action!
Following all three blogs!
ReplyDeletehttp://kindergator.blogspot.com
ggrant@greenville.k12.sc.us
Following Erica at TpT :)
ReplyDeletehttp://kindergator.blogspot.com
ggrant@greenville.k12.sc.us
I follow all three blogs!
ReplyDeletePrimary Inspired
I follow Erica's TpT store!
ReplyDeletePrimary Inspired
I follow your blog, the Primary Graffiti blog, and Erica Bohrer's First Grade blog!
ReplyDeletesherrymc62@bellsouth.net
I follow Erica's TPT store!
ReplyDeleteI follow all of your blogs! :)
ReplyDeleteI follow Erica's TPT store! :)
ReplyDeleteI also follow Erica's TpT store!
ReplyDeleteAli
What happens in kindergarten... lasts a lifetime
I follow all of you wonderful blogs!
ReplyDeleteI follow Erica's TPT! This letter writing unit is on my TPT wish list. :)
ReplyDeleteI follow all of your blogs!
ReplyDeleteCathy I.
mrsirwinsclass@gmail.com
http://mrsisclass.blogspot.com
I follow Erica's TpT store.
ReplyDeleteCathy I.
mrsirwinsclass@gmail.com
http://mrsisclass.blogspot.com
I follow both blogs
ReplyDeleteI follow all of your blogs! What would I do without you all?
ReplyDeleteAngela
Just Love Teaching!
I follow Erica's TpT store!
ReplyDeleteAngela
Just Love Teaching!
I blogged about the Postcard Exchange and giveaway here:
ReplyDeletehttp://justloveteaching.blogspot.com/2011/06/postcard-exchange-and-amazing-giveaway.html
I follow Erica's TpT store.
ReplyDeleteFaithful in First
I posted about the postcard exchange and the giveaway here:
ReplyDeletehttp://faithfulinfirst.blogspot.com/2011/06/techy-teacher-postcard-exchange-and.html
I would have loved to be a part of the exchange, but Florida is already taken :)
Faithful in First
I follow all three blogs!
ReplyDeletehorsey95@yahoo.com
I follow the TpT store and left a comment!! Thanks!
ReplyDeletehorsey95@yahoo.com
I follow all of your blogs!
ReplyDeleteI follow Erica's TPT store!
ReplyDeleteI follow all three blogs
ReplyDeleteI blogged about the postcard exchange.
ReplyDeleteteachblogrepeat@blogspot.com
I follow all three blogs and I love what I am learning from all of you!
ReplyDeleteCathy
beagle2love@hotmail.com
I follow Erica's TPT store. I have several of her items on my wishlist.
ReplyDeleteCathy
beagle2love@hotmail.com
I love the postcard exchange idea! I blogged about it on my blog caroleescreativeclassroom.blogspot.com and I am a new follower to Erica's TPT store:)
ReplyDeleteThank you for all of the inspiration and motivation!!
I am a follower of all 3 blogLory
ReplyDeleteLory's Pages :)
I follow both your blogs! (And love them!)
ReplyDeleteI follow Erica's TpT store!!
ReplyDeletePosted on my blog at http://banicksblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/blog-i-love-to-follow.html
ReplyDeleteI am Following your blogs!
ReplyDeleteI am Following Erica's TPT store...it is great!
ReplyDeleteI blogged about this great giveaway! Best of luck everyone!
ReplyDeleteCari
http://sturchstars.blogspot.com
http://sturchstars.blogspot.com/2011/06/fantastic-letter-writing-giveaway.html
I follow all of your blogs!
ReplyDeletecaking19@gmail.com
I follow Erica's TPT store.
ReplyDeletecaking19@gmail.com
I follow your blog! I'm so glad I found you! I have a technology and a second grade blog!
ReplyDeleteCari
http://technologyinhighheels.blogspot.com
http://sturchstars.blogspot.com
I follow Erica Bohrer's TPT store!
ReplyDeleteCari
http://sturchstars.blogspot.com
I follow all three (*wonderful*) blogs!
ReplyDeleteAlessia
Mrs. Albanese’s Kindergarten Class
I follow, and LOVE, Erica's TpT store! :)
ReplyDeleteAlessia
Mrs. Albanese’s Kindergarten Class
I am following all the blogs!
ReplyDeleteReagan
Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits
I follow all 3 blogs!! :)
ReplyDeleteI follow Erica's TPT store!!
ReplyDeleteI follow all 3 blogs! I love 'em all!
ReplyDeleteI follow Erica's TPT store.
ReplyDeleteSo glad to find all three of these blogs. Looks like a great unit!
ReplyDeleteI follow all of your blogs!
ReplyDeleteI love Erica's store and definitely follow her there!
ReplyDeleteI am now following your amazing blog!
ReplyDeleteI follow Primary Graffiti's blog
ReplyDeleteI follow Erica Bohrer's First Grade blog
ReplyDeleteI follow Erica's TpT store
ReplyDeleteI follow Erica Bohrers First Grade blog!
ReplyDeleteI follow Primary Graffiti's Blog!
ReplyDeletemrsreddsteam.blogspot.com
I follow all three of your blogs.
ReplyDeleteTanya
First Grade is Fantabulous!
I follow Erica's TPT store (religiously).
ReplyDeleteTanya
First Grade is Fantabulous!
I follow your blog! :)
ReplyDeleteI follow Erica's blog too! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd, I follow Primary Graffiti's blog also!
ReplyDeleteI also follow Erica's TPT store!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI follow all of the blogs! ~Hannah
ReplyDeleteI follow Erica's TPT store! ~Hannah
ReplyDeleteI follow all of your blogs!
ReplyDeleteI follow all of your blogs!
ReplyDeleteMindy
I follow Erica on TPT!
ReplyDelete-Bethany
Learning is a Journey
I follow all three blogs!
ReplyDelete-Bethany
Learning is a Journey
I follow both of your blogs. I would love to participate, but you already have someone from SC. I am going to participate in another postcard exchange and would love to win this unit. I will post to my website so you can find participants in other states.
ReplyDeletefirstgradeescapades.blogspot.com
I follow all of the blogs!
ReplyDeleteI follow Erica's TPT store! I just bought her card ring files for reading and math!
ReplyDeleteHere is a link to my post about the postcard exchange and giveaway.
ReplyDeletehttp://firstgradeescapades.blogspot.com/2011/06/postcard-exchange-and-giveaway.html
I follow all three blogs:)
ReplyDeleteI follow all three blogs.
ReplyDeletechereemeans@gmail.com
I follow Erica on TpT.
ReplyDeletechereemeans@gmail.com
I follow all 3 blogs!
ReplyDeleteI follow all three blogs! :)
ReplyDelete-Ashley
http://www.firstgradebrain.com
I follow Erica's TPT storeA! :)
ReplyDelete-Ashley
http://www.firstgradebrain.com
I follow your blogs! =)
ReplyDeleteI already follow Erica's TPT store!
ReplyDelete-Jessica
http://www.underthealphabettree.blogspot.com/
I posted about the giveaway!!! =)
ReplyDeletehttp://underthealphabettree.blogspot.com/2011/06/letter-writing-unit-giveaway.html
I follow Erica's TpT store.
ReplyDeleteFirst Grade Factory
I follow all 3 blogs.
ReplyDeleteFirst Grade Factory
i follow all three blogs! girlforgod27@aol.com
ReplyDeletei follow ericas tPt store! girlforgod27@aol.com
ReplyDeleteI follow all three blogs and erica's TPT store.
ReplyDeletemissnguyensclass.blogspot.com
I follow both of your blogs!
ReplyDeleteThird Grade Bookworm
I follow both of your blogs and enjoy them both!
ReplyDeleteI follow her TPT store and have even been a customer!!
ReplyDeleteAnd my email is sejbcsmiller@yahoo.com I would love to do the postcard exhange but GA is already taken.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blogs! They are great!
ReplyDeleteI follow all three blogs and would love to have this letter writing unit to use in my classroom! :)
ReplyDeleteI follow Erica's TpT store. :)
ReplyDeleteI follow all three blogs - and I'm so glad I do!
ReplyDeletetschep@live.com
I follow {stalk} all of your blogs! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower of Erica's tpt store! :)
ReplyDeleteI follow both of your blogs.
ReplyDeleteI follow Erica's TPT store.
ReplyDeleteI follow all three blogs - I am a big fan of all of them!
ReplyDeleteI follow all three blogs!
ReplyDeleteI am following Erica's TPT store.
ReplyDeleteI follow all of your blogs! I am excited to get to participate in the Postard Exchange!
ReplyDeleteI follow Erica's TpT store!
ReplyDeleteI follow all the blogs!
ReplyDeletekellybrown28021 at gmail dot com
I follow Erica's TpT store!
ReplyDeletekellybrown28021 at gmail dot com
Here is the link to my blog post about this giveaway:
ReplyDeletehttp://rachelskindergarten.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-have-signed-up-next-years.html
I follow all three blogs! :)
ReplyDeleteI also follow Erica's TpT!
ReplyDeleteI follow Erica's blog!
ReplyDeleteDana
http://simplyinspiredtoteach.blogspot.com
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteDana
http://simplyinspiredtoteach.blogspot.com
I follow Erica's TPT store and I have posted the poscard exchange and giveaway on my blog!
ReplyDeleteDana
http://simplyinspiredtoteach.blogspot.com/2011/06/postcard-exchange-and-letter-writing.html
Hi guys! I follow your blogs! :O)
ReplyDeleteI follow Erica's TPT store. Thanks so much for participating in a giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteI follow all 3 blogs :)
ReplyDeleteI follow all 3 blogs! Love them! lterrell@lcisd.org
ReplyDeleteI follow Erica's TPT store!!!!
ReplyDeleteI follow all 3 blogs!
ReplyDeleteI follow Erica's TPT store!
ReplyDeleteI follow all three of you! Cute idea! I can't wait to start the postcard exchange!
ReplyDeleteLori from Wisconsin
Little Priorities
I follow Erica's TpT!
ReplyDeleteLori
Little Priorities
I'm on my way to post the postcard exchange right now! I hope we get all 50 states!!
ReplyDeleteLittle Priorities